Saturday 23 October 2010

"Rafa Nadal: A sport star" by Rafa.














Hi sportsboys and sportsgirls,
I like tennis and on saturdays and sundays I always play tennis with my friends.
The tennis player that I like best is Rafa Nadal.
Rafa Nadal is a famous tennis player.
He is very young, he is twenty-four. He is from Mallorca.
His favourite football team is the Real Madrid.
He has got long hair and he is very strong.
He always wears colourful " Nike" shorts and T-shirts.
He has got an uncle who was a very important player in the F.C.Barcelona of Johan Cruyff.  That team was called " Dream team" because they played very very well.
Rafa Nadal is the number one in the ATP list.
I think that Rafa Nadal is our best tennis player. He is a sport star well known all over the world!
Do you think the same?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think so, Rafa!

    By the way, you have done a great job this week-end!

    ReplyDelete