Monday 25 April 2011

"The beauty and the beast" by Sergio



Hi there!
These are my favourite pets: the monsters.
The blue one is ugly, unfriendly, horrendous, terrifying, disgusting and very big.
The green one is beautiful, strong, friendly, lovely, pretty, glamorous, elegant, exquisite, splendid, sublime, perfect, radiant and delicate.
I love the green one, but I hate the blue one. 
Would you like to have a monster? 
If you want to create yours, visit  Playnormous.
I don't know but you can comment on this post and tell me. 
See you.

7 comments:

  1. Rubén class 4E26 April 2011 at 11:16

    Hello Sergio
    Your monsters are fat and interesting
    See you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahela class 4E26 April 2011 at 15:11

    Hello Sergio:
    I think your work is incredible!
    Is the best!
    I love your work!
    good job !
    And Sergio what your favorite post on the Think n English!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelia class 4B27 April 2011 at 11:40

    Hi Sergio:
    the monster it's super .
    Well done.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelia class 4B27 April 2011 at 11:43

    Hi Sergio :
    the monster your create is super.
    Well done for your work.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy class 4ºb27 April 2011 at 11:59

    Hello Sergio your beast is fun Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments. Do you think the first beast is very strong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I just say that both look like beasts. Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete