Tuesday 19 April 2011

"I'm an artist " By Inés

  
Hi friends,
This is my post about Art. I made this artwork at  Mutapic, an art
generator and I made a collage at  picnik.

The first picture is an orange sphere with a red beautiful shape and with a yellow background. The title is "Modern symbolism".

The second picture is a light yellow flowers background but this is a little dificult to see because it's at the backof the picture . Its name is "The lost symbol"because it seems that it is coming into a hole.

The third and last picture is a lilac circle with white leaves, grapes and branchs.
In the midle of the circle is a white or light lilac.The perfect name for this picture is "The paradise of the trees".


And this is  all for the moment.
Bye kids.

2 comments:

  1. Rahela class 4E21 April 2011 at 12:57

    Hello Ines:
    your post is nice and amazing!
    I love your post!
    congrats and good job!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soraya class 4E26 April 2011 at 11:21

    Hello Inés!
    In my opinion your post is very difficult.
    See you!!!

    ReplyDelete