Thursday 7 April 2011

"My crush is the best" by Sergio


Hi bloggers!
I'm in love. My crush name is Gina. She's very friendly.
I'm in love because she's too nice for me. She's very good at talking.
She likes studing and reading.
My dream date with Gina is chilling at the park. I love Gina.
She's the most friendly person in all the school.
The first time when I  saw Gina I was jaw-drawping.
She's blond, her style is sporty but smart. She likes riding a horse.
She's very good at basketball.
I hope you have a crush like Gina.
Good luck!

Link: Middle School Survival.

3 comments:

  1. Claudia, class 4E26 April 2011 at 11:00

    Hello Sergio.
    I think your work is very interesting and
    nice!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sergio.
    your work is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Do you think my crush is beaty?

    ReplyDelete