Sunday 7 November 2010

"My surname in Acronym Generator " by David Iglesias

IIntelligent
GGiver
LLuxurious
EEasy
SSlippery
IInspirational
AAmbivalent
SShaggy

This is my name in Acronym Generator.

** I  is for Intelligent - I must be intelligent and study hard.
** G is for Giver- All people must be generous.
**L is for Luxurious - I Like luxurius cars.
** is for Easy - I have got an easy life.
**S  is for Slippery- When I play I am a little slippery.
** is for Inspirational - I want to be an inspirational person.
** is for Ambivalent - I am ambivalent about my blog.
** S  is for Shaggy - I think that I am not shaggy.
In this post,  I have used my first last name, because in mypersonal  blog, I did it with my first name.
With this post, we can learn a lot of adjetives.
Luxurius, ambivalent, slippery, easy, giver........
Do you think the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment